wtorek, 18 czerwca 2013

Historia pewnego ticketa

Uważam polskojęzyczny support za żart, więc posłałem po angielsku:
When I have enough funds, I can see list of tanks on which I have mounted particular equipment, like binocular telescope.
When I don't have, the list is not shown, only number of tanks, see attached screenshot.

I'd like to be able to see that list in all cases.


No i dostałem odpowiedź, która mnie po prostu rozjebała:
Hello jakub_czyli_ja,

Thank you for contacting our Support Team.

You can only see where you have mounted the equipment when you have already bought one and it's mounted on another tank.

If you do not have enough founds, it doesn't refrain you from seeing where you have this item mounted on if you have already bought it before.

I wish you good luck on the battlefields!

Kind regards,

Laure Tristan


Czyli Laure Tristan wmawia mi, że widzę na których czołgach mam zamontowaną lornetę gdy ja nie widzę.

Zrobiłem się nieprzyjemny:
Could you please at least take a damn look on the screenshot?
Under the caption Binocular Telescope there are captions Purchase Price and On vechicles, and number 3.
It means that I HAVE 3 BINOCULAR TELESCOPES MOUNTED ON TANKS, and in case that I don't have enough money, I can't see on which tanks.
If there is such list, show me where.
When I earned more than .5k, list appeared.


A po tickecie będzie jeszcze ankieta.

Ale jeszcze nie teraz:

Dear tank commander,

Thank you for contacting the support team.

I have just had a look at the screen shot for you and the best way to find out which tank has which particular equipment attached to it is by clicking on the actual tank. Like that you will be able to see what is on the tank.

Concerning "When I earned more than .5k, list appeared" can you please specify which list appeared so we can give you further information.

Best regards,

Ben Hope

No więc jak nie widzę listy, to najlepiej jak będę sprawdzał moje 44 (okuffa) czołgi w poszukiwaniu jednej z 3 lornet nożycowych.
Zrobiłem obrazki i napisałem odpowiedź:

I have about 20 or 30 tanks, and checking one after another (especially with such crappy way to sort tanks in garrage) is not great idea. Especially when in case of having 500k credits I can see on which tanks I have particular equipment - see attached screenshot 017.

Last image I hope is self explaining.

No i obrazki:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3a_ml1bUWl6V2ZrbFdpOUl3MzA/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3a_ml1bUWl6a25HTmluUDk4YWc/edit?usp=sharing

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz